Responsibilities of editor
- To establish and maintain the quality of research papers.
- Promotion of freedom of expression within the set limits.
- To maintain the ethical standard of the journal and providing corrigendum in case of any correction .
- Meritorious practices regarding editorship .
- Encouragement of new ideas and suggestions of writers peer reviewer and editorial board members .
- To implement the process of blind peer review in letter and spirt .
- To promote the anti plagiarism policy .
Formation of editorial board
- The editorial board comprises of an editional and advisory committee,responsible for logistics,reviewing the submitted research articles.
- The editor is responsible to inform new board members about ethical guidelines and other relevant matters.
- The editorial board work to meet the needs for journal s category awarded by HEC,and credible research articles and selected preferably.
Fair plays impartiality
- The criteria is followed according to the HEC instructions for the selections of research papers,comparatively sound scholarly and academically.
- Confidentiality is observed regarding authors and reviewers during peer review process.
- It is kept in mind that guidelines about the preparing and formatting of research papers may be confusion free .The guidelines are printed in each issue of the journal .
- The preferred writing style is adopted .
Dealing with misconduct and maintaining the quality
- Publication misconduct like inappropriate research design and incomplete data is convyed to the writers ethically.
- Issues regarding plagrisim are resolved according to HEc policy and transparency is observed as maximum as possible .
- The ethical gudlines are applied on the reviewers as well as the members of editorial board to ensure unbiased peer review.
- The editorial board members own submitted paper is also processed according to the same policy .
- No unpublished portion from the submitted papers is used for personal gains and any information received after the peer review process is strictly kept confidentional
- The papers only relevant to the scope of the journal are shortlisted for application without any personal interest.
- After the completion of reviewing process ,the submission of revised manusaripts and assessing the quality and validity the editor reserves the right to accept or reject a paper which is based purely on merit.